Friday 25 September 2015

Morgan's 100WC: "The Message"

It was a dark and dismal night. The streets were silent and filled with horror. I looked down at my watch; it read 6:14. One minute until show time. I glance at my watch once again 6:15. As I cautiously walked down the alley way entrance I notice an engravement in the side of the fence. "Come meet me in the gardens." I walked off in the direction of the gardens. As I reached the main gates there is something that catches my attention; A statue with legs coming out the top, a face and carvings in it.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic story Morgan. From the first sentence you captureed my attention. I can't wat to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic story Morgan. From the first sentence you captureed my attention. I can't wat to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about