Tuesday 20 October 2015

2nd Place in the Psychological Science Category!

YMS are so proud of Isabelle and Paige. At the end of last term they entered the Canterbury Science and Technology Fair and chose the question "Can most people tell the difference between a name brand soda and a generic soda?" to investigate. There were hundreds of very interesting entries. Paige and Isabelle won $25 each for their 2nd place and a certificate. Congratulations!
If anyone wants to find out more, their board is in the school office.





3 comments:

  1. Well done you guys! I think I was apart of the testing, I know for sure that I got all of the answers wrong. I am really impressed because I know that I could of not done that.

    Chloe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super duper proud of you two lovely young ladies! You both worked so hard and did an amazing job! Even Matthew told me the next day at work how great youz did! (Matthew being head of the Biology department at UC, my boss and one of the judges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Neha from balmacewen, this question is quite fascinating and interesting to learn about, also
    Congratulations Isabelle and Paige Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about