Wednesday 7 October 2015

Katie's 100 WC - "The Sculpture"

In my mind this sculptre is a large pot that comes to life and eats humans then regurgitates their legs to stck them out of his pot hole. But no its a sculptre that a human made, it seems pretty big in pictures so I assume it would've taken a few months to make. It lives in Paris, I have always wanted to go to paris. It seems so fancy, the sculptre has a story behind it and that is probably why it was made for example she likes pot holes and legs? Maybe walking I guess. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Katie I love your story so much it makes me get chills when I read it :)
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Katie I love your story so much it makes me get chills when I read it :)
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about