Sunday 8 November 2015

Sophie's 100WC - Teacher Pick of the Week!

The Mysterious Skeleton

After a cold and stormy winter, I was walking through the park and everywhere I looked there was leaves. It was over by a tall tree I noticed that there was a small ditch and I was curious to see if there was any water in it. I strolled over to the ditch and I could see there was only mud, but when I got closer something white was sticking out. I bent over to brush some mud off it, and I could see that it was a skull I didn't know what to think or what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about